UT Health East Texas Pulmonary Institute on S. Fleishel -- A department of UT Health Tyler
Breathe easier with the largest team of providers in the region dedicated to diagnosing and treating lung disease. The UT Health East Texas Pulmonary Institute team is trained to diagnose and treat a number of disorders that involve the respiratory system. We offer the latest treatments and techniques by using state-of-the-art technology. We treat the most common, as well as the rarest, lung diseases.
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Critical Care
- Sleep Medicine
- Allergy Diagnosis and Treatment
- Interventional Pulmonology
We see physician and self-referrals for sleep disorders as well as allergy evaluations, testing and treatment including immunotherapy in patients 5 years old and older.
The UT Health East Texas Pulmonary Institute also offers lung care services at our North Campus Tyler location, for more information click here.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic bronchitis
- Lung cancers
- Pleural effusions
- Pneumonia cough
- Lung cancer
- Interstitial lung disease (ILD)
- Shortness of breath
- Coughing blood
- Cystic fibrosis
- Sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome and periodic limb movement disorder
- Chest x-ray
- Allergy testing
- Polysomnogram (PSG)
- Home sleep study
- Pulmonary function testing (PFT)
- Methacholine challenge testing
- Flexible and rigid bronchoscopy
- Endoscopic laser and stent surgery
- Chest tube thoracoscopy
For more information on services we offer or to schedule an appointment, call UT Health East Texas Pulmonary Institute at 903-592-6901.