- Main entrance is open 6 a.m.-9 p.m. daily. You may enter through the emergency department after 9 p.m.
- For the well-being of our patients, we recommend no more than two visitors at a time.
- Visits should be kept short so the patient can get plenty of healing rest.
- ICU visiting hours: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5-9 p.m.
- Trauma ICU visiting hours: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5-7 p.m.
Masking is required in these situations:
- While in patient rooms or during close contact with patients in order to provide direct medical care (e.g. a caregiver working with patients in procedural areas, diagnostic imaging areas etc).
- While working in an area defined as a COVID unit or areas where COVID-confirmed patients or patients suspected of having COVID are maintained and segregated from others.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask only if they are in COVID areas or in a room with a patient suspected of having COVID.
- Free wireless internet for visitors and patients
- Vending machines
- Gift shop
- Midtown Café open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily