For the safety of our patients and employees, we are limiting visitors at this time. Below are the times and information for units. After 8 p.m. all visitors must enter through the ER entrance. Visitors must be an immediate family member. This includes a spouse, significant other, child (16 years of age or over), sibling, legal next of kin or person holding medical power of attorney.
- ER patients may have one visitor at a time.
- Non-Covid and Non-ICU patients may have one visitor at any time. Visitor may change throughout the day.
- Non-Covid ICU patients may have one visitor per visitation period. ICU and LTAC visiting hours are 1-3 p.m. and 8-9 p.m.
- Delivering mothers may have one companion/visitor for duration of the patient's stay. Visitor may change throughout the patient stay.
- For safety reasons we do not allow visitors on the Covid unit.
- Patients with disabilities such as altered mental status, physical, intellectual or cognitive disability, communication barriers or behavioral concerns, who need assistance from a support person due to the specifics of their disability will be permitted to have such an individual with them. Support persons will be required to comply with safety measures as directed by the facility.
Visitors at all facilities will be screened before being given access to the facility and they must be masked upon entering the facility. Visitors should remain with the patient.
Phone and video calls to patients are welcome and encouraged. To call a patient room, please call 903-597-0351 and you must be able to provide the patient’s first and last name.
UT Health East Texas Physician Clinics are also limiting visitors due to Covid-19. Please see the clinic visitor policy.