For the safety of our patients, staff and visitors, we are limiting visitation to one visitor at a time, and we require visitors to be screened upon entry. If a physician certifies that visitation with a specific patient would cause spread of an infectious disease, visitation can be restricted for five days, then it must be recertified. Other visitation rules are as follows:
- Visitors at all facilities will be screened before being given access to the facility.
- Visitors must be masked upon entering the facility and continue to wear their mask throughout the time in the hospital, including time in the patient room.
- No COVID-positive visitors will be allowed entry.
- One visitor per surgical patient will be allowed for admission and to accompany the patient to the pre-operative area. The one visitor will be allowed to wait in the main lobby while the patient is in surgery.
- Visitation will be allowed in the ICU during visiting hours only and limited to one visitor per visiting period. All visitors to ICU will be required to wear full personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Visitors should remain with the patient.
- Visitors must be 16 or older.
- No sibling visits are allowed at this time in the Labor and Delivery departments.
- Visitors for end-of-life COVID-positive patients will be required to wear full personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the patient’s room.
- Waiting rooms will be closed until further notice and tables in the cafeteria will be spaced to encourage social distancing.
Phone and video calls to patients are welcome and encouraged. To call a patient room, please call 903-597-0351, and you must be able to provide the patient’s first and last name.