UT Health East Texas Orthopedic Institute
The UT Health East Texas Orthopedic Institute was created to consolidate our many state-of-the-art treatments for all bones, joints and diseases of the skeletal system.
Our board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons provide a full range of orthopedic care for bones, joints, tendons and ligaments. Whether it’s minimally invasive arthroscopic joint surgery, sports medicine, total joint replacement, limb repair, orthopedic trauma surgery at our Level I Trauma Center or highly specialized hand microsurgery, we have an orthopedic specialist who can help restore mobility and get you moving again.
Our fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons specialize in a variety of procedures:
- minimally invasive procedures including anterior hip replacement surgery
- sports medicine and treatment of athletic injuries
- care for sprains, dislocations and joint pain
- arthroscopic surgery for shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle
- cartilage tear repair and grafting
- arthritis and bursitis management
- carpal and tarsal tunnel treatment
- broken bone repair and complex fracture care
- reconstructive orthopedic surgery
- total joint replacement surgery (arthroplasty) including shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee and ankle implants
- treatment for foot and ankle injuries and deformities, bunions, hammertoes, flat feet and diabetic foot
- noninvasive orthotripsy treatment for tennis elbow and heel spurs
- microsurgery for hand injury and repair
- Dupuytren’s contracture treatment
- ganglion cyst removal
- microscopic nerve and blood vessel surgery
- physical rehabilitation and occupational
To make an appointment at the UT Health East Texas Orthopedic Institute in Tyler, please call 903-596-3844.
We also offer orthopedic care at our other facilities throughout East Texas.
UT Health Athens - 903-675-9526
UT Health Henderson - 903-657-1441
UT Health Jacksonville - 903-586-6289
UT Health Pittsburg - 903-946-5442